Healthy and beautiful eyes reflect the health of your mind and body. Inadequate eye care and aging can have visible consequences like eyelid bags, wrinkles, expression lines, dark circles, flabby eyelids etc. Similarly, raising the eyebrow or frowning frequently creates deep lines on your forehead or near your eyebrows. Hence, it is suggested to follow a healthy diet, stop smoking, wear sunglasses before going out and remove make up from your eyes every night before sleeping.
Females show aging signs faster than men. When they wake up and see puffiness or wrinkles under their eyes, it is an alarming stage. The only thing they do is hunt for an excellent eye cream and end up with a disaster. With so many brands in the market, it is difficult to get the best cream for yourself.
The skin under your skin is slender and subtle. Regular moisturizer is very heavy for that area. Thus, separate creams are introduced in the market only for eyes. However, most creams contain chemicals, which can be harmful in the long run. It is necessary, that you have proper understanding about these creams. People believe in cosmetic creams that are expensive, but even reasonable products can be affective.
Dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, sagging skin are some of the problems that appear with growing age and too much exposure to UV rays and pollution. Here are few creams for eyes that can help you make a choice –
- Moisturizers with Vitamin A, E and C sustain the elasticity of the skin around your eyes. They are meant for young people who don’t have wrinkles or fine lines and want to maintain their skin like this for a longer time.
- Day Creams have active caffeine that helps in dehydrating the area near your eyes. This is perfect for the morning to remove puffiness and improve the skin texture around eyes.
- Night Creams have a rich and thicker consistency compared to the other two types of creams. They contain ingredients like Retinol and other Vitamins that work powerfully, when your skin is relaxing.
There are different creams available for different types of skin in the market –
- Dry skin needs a cream, which is thick in consistency because dryness around your eyes can result due to dehydration.
- Dark circles and puffiness are the results of dehydration. Using a cream that contains retinol helps in moisturizing and retaining fluid.
- A cream that contains Retinol, Peptides and Vitamin C work as antioxidant. These help in preventing wrinkles and fine lines around eyes and make it more bright and vibrant.
Ensure that you use a cream in daytime that contains SPF in higher content. This protects your skin from UV rays. Also apply good quality eye makeup to keep your skin healthy.